- Always Available- Ronald McDonald House- Chris Kennedy (601 981 5683)
- Always Available- Webster Animal Shelter (601 605 4729)
- Always Available- Stewpot Food Pantry or Clothing Closet (601 353 2759)
- Always Available- We Will Go Ministry call 601-898-2345 to schedule an appointment on Saturdays 9-1.
- Make A Wish- Vera Johnson (601 301 5680)
- Merit Health Volunteers (601 855 4865)
- MS Children’s Museum – Sharon Griffin (601 213 6012)
$25 Includes NHS t-shirt. Pay online at myschoolbucks.com Checks can also be made out to GHS.
MEETING SCHEDULE 2019-2020:
All Meetings will be held monthly during MAV Break Flextime
Hi NHS Seniors,
Chances are you need money for college. Who doesn’t?
As a member of NHS, you’re eligible to apply for an NHS Scholarship. The program is open to all senior members in good standing—meaning you’re maintaining the required GPA for NHS membership, doing your service hours, etc.
Get yourself ready to apply for the NHS Scholarship by watching a video, available at http://www.nhs.us/scholarship.
This year, $1 million in scholarship monies will be awarded, disbursed among 400 applicants. One national winner will get a $20,125 scholarship.
Applications are now available! Visit https://aim.applyists.net/NHS to apply!